Saturday, January 28, 2006

first paychecks and those who mean the world to you

i can clearly remember last year when i got my first official paycheck, i finally made my own money, little as it was. being in my late 20's i was actually a late bloomer in that field of my life compared to my friends from high school who have been earning since forever and are now way up there in the carreer world. being the pauper that i was (and sometimes still is) my first purchase was ofcourse everything i bought over the holidays which were waiting to be paid off but the first real thing i bought proudly with my cash was driving shoes for my piggy........
looking back now i think, does it always follow that the first thing you buy with your first paychecks are for those who mean the world to you?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f