Sunday, June 25, 2006

foot spas and capuccino



i thought that i had always been an easy to please customer but today proved to be otherwise. i had my foot spa and because we didnt have a lot of time in our hands i decided against getting a pedicure. i thought the foot spa was not superb and when i went to the counter to pay they charged me the same rate for a change of polish as if i got a pedicure.....what a rip off!!! i wanted to go up to the woman who did my feet and tell her off but i decided not to. the day went on ok. we watched cars which we all enjoyed. then after a good dinner at cafe med i ordered my usual after dinner coffee and what i got was a watered down capuccino! if you could call it that. i had it taken back and they gave me a more frothy cinnamon sprinkled cup......looked good but......it still tasted like water! remind me never to order coffee when im in the mediterranean!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f