Tuesday, July 25, 2006

comfort item

every child had its own comfort item......i had my buyoyong.......a funny name, i dont even know how i got it but it was off white (im not sure if it was from frequent washing or not at all) with violet pasley designs that smelled like money and had ears (as i would call it) that i could gigil with my nails and fall asleep......my buyoyong....my pillow..... =)
i was back up duty last night, did not go home after 24 hour duty and went for another 24 hours and they woke me up at 2am on my second night to pick up a baby who had seizures at home in makati. just my luck! when i got back from the ambulance conduction i felt i had to get something for myself....i felt quite api! so i went to the convinience store and looked around......drink? chips? i went for the icedrop, cheese flavor! and at 3am i was munching on a cold snack in the tiny call room of the PICU. it was so simple yet so refreshing.......the cheese icedrop, my very own comfort item

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f