Sunday, May 18, 2008

i was a euro child

i remember way back in the 80's i was only in the 2nd grade but i was more mature in my musical preferences than same age kids (thanks to santa's boombox gift). i loved AHA, spandau ballet, and of course who can forget duran duran?! i had their posters on my wall and said good morning to them daily as a child....i remember going to the park pizza place and seeing on the cork board that duran duran was performing in the next city in germany and i was so tempted to ask my aunt if i could go (ha! an 8 year old going to the next city to watch a concert!)
i never thought that dream would come true but now, 24 years later i really got to see them!!! believe you me, i had the greatest time of my life, as if it was just yesterday i had seen that poster in the pizza place......walking back thru memory lane.....

RIO




IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW




COME UNDONE



and after all these years they are still great entertainers!

IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW




REFLEX



i love this band!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f