Sunday, January 11, 2009

Skin Make Over

i cant remember when i last got my facial...well, actually i can, but its long over due so when the new year ushered in, i decided i would treat my skin to a much needed pampering session.


thanks to Dr. K who gave me a VMV skintificate which i gladly used (woohoo, free service!).

after the treatment i was so inspired that i gathered a couple of new concoctions for my skin regimen.

because im trying to experiment with eye make up (with not much progress) i started using the shu uemura cleansing oil facial wash.



it does wonders like ive never seen before. in the past when i wanted to remove water proof mascara i would need to wash my face twice and then clean up with baby oil (hehehe! im so primitive!). with the shu cleansing oil, one rinse is all i need, there is no trace of mascara!

i loooove it!

after my pampering session at VMV i realized how much debris my skin was carrying and vowed it will never happen again so i purchased a bottle of their toner and got really excited.


of course that means i would need a good sunblock which will burn a hole in my purse (oouch!). oh well, anything for vanity!

so a week after my grueling extraction and my daily regimen, im really very happy about what im seeing!

im definitely going back for a monthly treatment...

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f