Saturday, March 28, 2009

Choi-ces that lead to happy endings

blessings have been pouring in recently and i could not be happier!

a couple of weeks ago before my nerve wracking experience, i had a craving for siopao (again!) and so hubby tried to cheer me up by treating me to an almost authentic chinese dinner


mr-choi-kitchen1


mr-choi-kitchen-22


mr-choi-kitchen-81


mr-choi-kitchen-32


mr-choi-kitchen-42


mr-choi-kitchen-51


mr-choi-kitchen-61


mr-choi-kitchen-71


mr-choi-kitchen-92


mr-choi-kitchen-101


now everyone knows ive been burrying myself under the pages of that green gigantic book of mine. it was not easy with my literary past time becoming a great temptation. as if there was not enough stress to go around, as the day of my qualifying approached, i submitted an application to join a secret society of foodies. ok, ok, its not really a secret society but the response to my application seemed like i was applying for a prestigious university! hehehe!

food-blog2

emptying my wallet in exchange for caffeine and solitude happily paid off!


The Foodie Blog Roll


ok, time to look for more food adventures!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f