Sunday, November 06, 2005

a day of great relaxing chocolates

today i had half a day off and i chose to spend it eating lunch with my preview (one option wasnt available as my piggy is still taking care of business elsewhere) i went to my fave loner hang out mall (the shang) and got my fave magazine (preview) and ate at my fave dessert place (sugarhouse). after a scrumptious lunch with great tasting italian coffee (i was still browsing my magazine for the 3rd time) i had decided i would order dessert (as if i'd leave without doing so). i had planned to be boring and order my fave (truffle cake) but the waitress decided to spice up my already enjoyable day and recommended the triple x (one of their new cakes). i asked her what it was and she said it consisted of chocolate something, vanilla something and chocolate something else......hmmmm.....sounded interesting so i went for it.
served in front of me was a big slice of chocolate cake and biting into it i thought "i could lay down and die" IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! it was gooey and the chocolate just melted in your mouth and tickled your tastebuds just right.......yuuuummmmmy!
and then inspired by my overwhelming choco experience i decided i would like to dye my hair chocolate brown and so i went off in search for the purrrfect haircolor.....(in between i saw this real nice pair of sandals decorated intricately with beads and i mean beads! and i finally found the shoes ive been looking for only to realize i could not afford it, i mean i could but cost vs use just doesnt equal profitable)
so here i am with chocolate colored hair with a new fave chocolate cake!
PS dont you just love having a place you could hang out alone and not even mind?!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f