Saturday, November 12, 2005

my day off, my second cup of coffee, and the rest of my saturday


half day off and i had the day planned......i was to study for the up coming exam and where else can i do that but in my fave loner hang out place!
christmas is truly in the air......the red cup is back in my fave coffee store and where better to drink it at but at the newly opened branch at the top floor of the shang. it is to become my fave branch. and why you ask? because it is indoor but with so much sunshine being beside the big windows on the top floor. and if ever it gets too sunny the electric shades come down to protect you from sunburn. i was so relaxed that i was falling asleep after my first cup of coffee (im hopeless). what could i do, i bought a second cup and ordered it with an extra shot of espresso! yum!
going along with the christmas spirit i had bought myself a new oil burner scent.....candied citrus. it smells like all the good sweet things of christmas! and may it bring good sweet things ahead!
i then headed to meet maan for dinner. on the way i had taken the public transport as ruby is hybernating (something she does when her driver is away). the driver was so law abiding and i was so awed that i wanted to offer him some of the food i had bought for maan. as i was about to get off he opened the candy on the dash and to my disappointment threw the wrapper out the door......oh well, you cant have it all!
45 days till Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f