Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Drama Queen

im such a drama queen. sometimes i catch myself and cant help but laugh at how....well how i sometimes act like such a big B as one of my friends would say.
i remember when i spur of the moment decided i wanted an O2 atom. we were window shopping and i thought to myself "hey i want that" so after much deliberation in my favorite coffee shop (where else) we went back to the store and i got in line with other people buying various phones. infront of me a girl was being given a box of O2 atom. finally my turn was up and i proudly say...."i would like an O2 atom" like ordering at an ice cream store (only the ice cream in this store was way more expensive) . can you believe they told me the girl before me got the last box?! so i left the store lips quivering, not even swayed by bribes of shopping. so we sped to this far away mall where I, finally got my O2 atom. and i had a smile on my face on my way home.
and that's why i love my piggy. he treats me like a baby like that i am. just enough pampering and (even if i hate to admit it) some discipline.
the drama queen is happy today!
till next time

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f