Saturday, October 25, 2008

food treats & shopping

It was a beautiful saturday afternoon and after a very stressful morning at the office full of drama and complaints, i decided to treat myself to good pasta & wine

so with my panasonic LX3 in tow, i went to santis cafe for lunch.



I had vegetable ravioli & white argentina wine


with full view of the sunny outdoors but the convenience of AC, i ate the creamy tomato based pasta with crispy garlic bread

I topped it off with their brewed coffee which i may say, gives a kick capping my feel good lunch!

after the treat i had enough time to go to the rockwell urban bazaar where i knocked myself out!

the first stall i looked for was obra where i previously got my hand painted blouse. i picked out 2 dresses which unfortunately didnt fit well so i had to forgo my splurge. i did however realize my fashion staple...structured dresses. and can i just brag, im now back to being a size S!!

from be




from wheat
http://wheatbypamvillapando.multiply.com
this dress is just awesome, it was as if it was made for me! the fit was perfect! that's why even when i was down to my last expendable cent, i just had to buy it! i love the color and texture and the details are unique, especially the neckline.

to my delight they packaged their products in reusable bags! whoohoo!



i was also able to find a nice wrap gray silver dress good enough for our good friends LL and RL's wedding in january.



and since im in a jewelry phase, i chanced upon a silver jewelry stall from baguio which had awesome pieces. i chose a more conservative pair of earrings which several other shoppers liked as well.


beautiful!

i then went to get my feet pampered but because salsa salon was too busy i had to buy time while waiting for my turn. i decided to try out the much talked about lulubelle


it was pretty good! i was debating whether to get a sorbet or a frozen yogurt but the strawberry flavored yogurt eventually won.

what do you have to say about yourself mrs delinquent shopper?!

......all's well that ends well!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f