Sunday, October 19, 2008

a singer at heart

i must have been a singer in another lifetime, except that i seem to have just brought my penchant for music to the present day and forgot my singing skills in my past life.

these were the thoughts going through my mind as i listened to the neighbor having a karaoke party and sang along to every song with the absence of the monitor laden lyrics. i do love to sing but unfortunately singing is not entirely fond of me. i had asked a number of times from my hubby a magic sing microphone as a gift but he stood his ground (did not want to be doomed to hear my off key voice for eternity). i had also several times thought of buying one for myself but it just costs too much for a whim.

and as i was doing my daily meanderings last night, i chanced upon this site that promised free karaoke songs. with heart fluttering i clicked on it and scoured through the site's pages. lo and behold, i could download the songs (and there are tons!) and sing to my hearts delight!!! and so the singer stayed up until almost 2am quietly, but contently, singing.

......let me see, what do i want to sing this morning?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f