Friday, May 29, 2009

A Tub of Worms

im home alone on a friday night because hubby went on a photo shoot with the boys.

what to do, what to do...

after i finished reading my favorite blogs, im feeling a bit sleepy and bored ... and i find myself reaching for the tub of worms beside my laptop



i grew up familiar with a white van passing our strasse 2-3 times a week playing happy music luring children out of their homes like the pied piper, to buy gummibarchen. i was never a big fan of the original gummibar and would be content with indulging once in a while in these rubbery sweets.

it was a couple of months ago when i suddenly had a craving for sour gummies that i visited the candy aisle in the grocery, an aisle ive been trying to stay away from for a while now. dismayed that there were no sour gummi bears on stock, i settled for the sour worms by trolli instead. i just bought a little packet, thankful when i tasted the gummies because i knew i would not have been able to stop myself from finishing the whole pack if i had bought a large one.

but because hubby loves to indulge me in my cravings, he went to the grocery last week and surprised me with a tub of sour gummi worms!


my favorite would have to be the red and yellow worms because they are the most sour of the batch. i can feel my salivary glands working as i write this blog!


these orange and green ones are for those who like their gummies on the sweeter side


and these red and blue ones, hold on let me see *chomp-chomp-chomp* i cant seem to describe it *chomp-chomp-chomp* ..... let me taste another one *chomp-chomp* ... how can i describe them... well, hmmm, they're ... more neutral (for lack of a better description!)


ok, id better put these wigglies away before i finish them off! goodness! i can already see the bottom of the tub!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f