Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Showers

Its raining... its pouring...

and what better way to spend a lazy, rainy day than snuggling in bed with a hot cup of choco (where's that bag of mini marshmallows when you need it!)

breakfast3

sipping hot chocolate while watching Snatch......now that's my kind of day!

snatch_front

i love european films and british films are a favorite. hubby is catching the craze as he can't stop laughing at the comic lines intertwined into the action suspense plot of the film. it must be my self proclaimed compulsory trip to cine europa because is it me, or is it getting easier to ask him to go with me every year?! *giggle*

im happy that hubby's happy because he's good natured enough this morning to allow me to indulge in my little obsession which will be arriving in the mail in two weeks! whooohooo!

girls-in-glasses

it looks like the april showers are bringing blooms in may!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f