Saturday, April 11, 2009

Say Cheese to these Rustic Cutting Boards

I love cheese, i do! So when hubby and i panic shopped at the grocery before the holy week started, i had to pass by Galileo to get my block of cheese! I couldn't make up my mind which cheese to get but finally decided on the Grana Padano.

This is a hard cheese a bit on the salty side much like parmigiana. I asked the sales lady to keep it in its blocked form to keep it good for munching!

Back home we've been cutting our hard cheeses in their recyclable container, most of the time having difficulty getting good slices. That's when i started looking for a cutting board on line for my future cheese purchases and i came across Scenic Furniture and found beautiful looking cutting boards at the kitchen section among the rustic furniture.

Don't you just love these cutting boards?!





This last one is my favorite!



What a beauty!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d43b68cb2b0e3026b97ec441029d2c3f